Why Our Pub is Great
The Heart of England in Weedon, Northampton, is the perfect place for a family meal, a quiet dinner, or a business lunch. Explore flavours from all over the world as you take a trip through our vibrant two-for-one menu. Stay for a couple of nights in one of our 13 rooms, and give yourself more time to sample our specials board! Our warm and welcoming restaurant is an integral part of the hotel experience, so come on down and get stuck in.
Our menu is full of choice and flavour, from heaping helpings of proper pub classics to contemporary takes on all-time favourites. Got that Sunday feeling? Our roasts are here to help! Pick from a selection of superbly succulent options, and don’t forget: they’re two for one as well. In fact, every main meal on the menu qualifies for the offer, day in, day out. For every two mains you order, the cheapest one comes free.
Let’s not forget the drinks. Behind the bar, you’ll find an admirable range of cask ales, draught beers, ciders, wines, soft drinks, and hot drinks. Grab a coffee and turn your attention to the dessert menu, which is packed with decadent delights. And don't worry if you're a bit too full to eat a pud: we’ll box yours up so you can enjoy it later!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus